As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at any of Rackety's registered websites including:
- Rackety's UK
- Rackety's Norge
- Rackety's USA
- Rackety's Australia
- Rackety's Ireland
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
- Your name - so we know what to call you
- Email address - so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc
- Delivery address - so we can send the package to you
- Telephone number - we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem
- Credit card details - we only ask for these when you place an order
- Mobile number - so we can text you with details about your orders or where we have a question
- Your disability - this is optional but helps us to understand your needs
- How you found our company - this is optional but helps us to understand where to find you
Rackety’s may use your personal information as follows:
- To process your payments.
- To fulfil your order and administer your account.
- To disclose information about you to any relevant regulator if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To run any prize draw or competition you may enter.
- The information held about you, may also be used to analyse your shopping preferences as part of our marketing programme and we may pool and share such information with other retailers for this purpose. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or special discounts and to inform you about any of those we think you will be interested to hear about. This information may also be incorporated into our staff training programmes.
- To send you brochures, leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material for our products and services. We may also telephone or email you to discuss account details or for market or service research. In addition, we may include leaflets or brochures for complementary products or services from third parties with our statements and Rackety’s may pass your personal information to carefully selected third parties to use for marketing. Rackety's or third party partners may contact you by mail, telephone, e-mail, text message or any other reasonable method. If you do not wish to be contacted by third parties in this way, or you do not want Rackety’s to contact you for their marketing or if you have any queries about data protection, please call 085 7363348
Rackety’s is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass on your details on to a third party for marketing purposes. We will however send you details of offers from other companies that we think may interest you, but only with your permission. If you would like to receive such offers please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are only three circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function.
In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to:
46 O Connell Street
Rackety’s take the security of your details very seriously.
Our card payments online are processed by our payment partner Secpay,who are certified to the highest level of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).